PCA is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator / Executive Assistant who will hold primary responsibility for our office’s physical upkeep, coordinate our team of administrative staff, and perform executive tasks for management.
- Ability to work both independently and with others – personable
- Sound time-management, organizational, and communication skills
- Motivated, with strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy with confidential information
- Serve as primary contact and coordinator of property management, building maintenance, and service vendors, including monitoring and upkeep of office conditions and cleanliness
- Document, update, and communicate office operations and procedures with the staff at large
- Oversee and provide front desk support, including telephone and guest reception, arrangements for temporary staff, and providing coverage as needed
- Assist management with scheduling, transcription, travel arrangement, expense documentation, information coordination and compilation, and other specific needs
- Support our Director of Finance with filing, indexing, and document preparation
- Champion PCA’s culture in all interactions with staff, callers, and guests
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of office experience essential, financial experience a plus
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and general database software
Salary commensurate with experience.
PCA offers a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for advancement. We are located in Inman Square, Cambridge along a bus route with a 10-minute walk to the T, and offer bike storage, shower, and parking. EOE.
No telephone calls please. E-mail your resume and work samples (smaller than 5MB attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org